Anita, one of our MAGIC students, was able to get 66+ in all the 4 components (with overall 77!) in her first attempt after learning the tips and strategies from PTE MAGIC.
In this article, she will share with us some of her preparation tips in order to help more PTE aspirants.
- I followed the recordings of class and also the tips Moni provided on YouTube.
- Main focus was on the keywords.
- I tried to take notes as much as I could
- Fluency and pronunciation were the key
- I didn’t rush and tried to pronounce words as clearly as possible
- Be careful with ending sounds like ‘ed’ and ‘s’
Writing and Reading
- followed the tips provided in class
- Practice was the key
- focused on content and tried to avoid repeated keywords
- there’s no need to write difficult vocabulary
- Take notes as much as you can
- Read your notes thoroughly
- Do not add or assume on your own
- Do not rush, take your time but pay attention to the timing
More questions on PTE MAGIC Platform: www.ptemagicpractice.com
Last updated on 05/01/2021
My name is Moni, and I am a seasoned PTE teacher with over 6 years of experience. I have helped thousands of students overcome their struggles and achieve their desired scores. My passion for teaching and dedication to my student’s success drives me to continually improve my teaching methods and provide the best possible support. Join me on this journey toward PTE success!